D13091: Small changes on the ViewManager related to simplification of the codebase

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 24 15:40:01 UTC 2018

hindenburg added a comment.

  It is better to create patches that deal with one aspect, not file based.   This allows for easier testing, review, git bisecting and reverting if necessary. This patch could be separated into 2 ones: the container patch and the view-> ones.  Also we try to put whitepaces changes in a separate patch.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ViewManager.cpp:113
>      ViewContainer *container = _viewSplitter->activeContainer();
> -    if (container != nullptr) {
> -        return container->activeView();
> -    } else {
> -        return nullptr;
> -    }
> +    return container ? container->activeView() : nullptr;
>  }

While I agree the current code is ugly, I'm not fond of these ternary operator

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13091