D13582: ScrollBar overlay theme aware.

Christian noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 24 14:18:35 UTC 2018

Fuchs added a comment.

  Personally I don't think that we should ship changes that rely on hard-coded theme names like

  _canFloat = qApp->style()->objectName() == QLatin1Literal("breeze");

  as it will already fail to work for variants of that theme.

  I also think that if we already know that this needs to be tackled and will be tackled more globally, in a place that makes more sense and is way less of a workaround, we should maybe wait and skip a version, to ship something that works well and is in a state we are happy with and not a state we will already change again in the forseeable future.

  Short: I'd vote for having it indeed as a setting in breeze instead of a workaround in konsole.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH
  fixThemeScroolBarOverlay