D13582: ScrollBar overlay theme aware.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 18 14:01:35 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D13582#279371 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13582#279371>, @tcanabrava wrote:

  > I don't know how that will work out Layout wise. When we have the scrollbar as overlay we ignore the Layout (konsole manually set's the position of the scrollbar above the drawarea of the widget for instance)
  >  I have no clue on how that's supposed to work

  Without being so familiar with how it would work technically, it seems like if we did this, then for Breeze with the setting checked, it would just draw the scrollbar overlay-style, whereas for other themes or for Breeze with the setting unchecked, it would draw the scrollbar "normally".

  Is that not possible?

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL