D13582: ScrollBar overlay theme aware.

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 17 20:36:27 UTC 2018

tcanabrava added a comment.

  In D13582#279370 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13582#279370>, @ngraham wrote:

  > It's beginning to look like the "Use overlay scrollbars?" setting might be better located in the Breeze theme settings. That way it would only affect Breeze, and we'd also have a single centralized setting that apps could check to determine whether to draw overlay scrollbars or not. Also, the setting would be in one place, and once we make KDE apps overlay-scrollbar-setting-aware, changing it there would affect ll KDE apps, not just Konsole.
  >
  > Thoughts?

  I don't know how that will work out Layout wise. When we have the scrollbar as overlay we ignore the Layout (konsole manually set's the position of the scrollbar above the drawarea of the widget for instance)
  I have no clue on how that's supposed to work

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13582