D17267: Don't duplicate the tabs when Spliting the View

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Dec 8 17:27:02 GMT 2018

As usual thanks for the really good review.
I’ll address the Points tomorrow as today I’m traveling.

The detach tabs I believe that it takes the size of the terminal display;
probably it’s something that’s broken with the current behavior already.

The point two seems easy to fix.
And I believe the fix for point three is the same for point two.

I need to focus the newly created tab for point 3. And I need to focus the
current tab for point 2.