D16947: fix drawing box chars, avoid storing and saving state all the time

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 1 22:02:06 GMT 2018

sandsmark added a comment.

  I tested a bit more, the problem is that drawArc and drawLine look very different with antialiasing on.

  So to get the hardcoded line chars to look good with antialiasing they basically have to be remade (I started using QPainterPath, but it's pretty boring work without much in return).

  But I can push this patch (without the HighQualityAntialiasing bit, it just worked because it's obsolete and QPainter ignored it), it removes some state thrashing in QPainter (so a tiny performance improvement).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16947