No subject

Mon Apr 22 03:57:02 UTC 2013

I like to code C++, have some spare time currently and I like doing my stuf=
f on terminals (konsole!)<br><br>I am a computer engineering student on fou=
rth year out of five, so I have gotten a good experience on programming so =
far.<br>
I never got into any project involving more people though so I have no expe=
rience on that.<br><br>I would prefer to contribute with programming so tha=
t I could get in touch of that shared project environment.<br>Though I coul=
d also help with testing or something else if needed.<br>
 project feels rather complex for me to just hop in now.<br>Thanks! :)<br><=
ersidade Federal do Pampa<br>
Campus Bag=E9<br>

--001636e1ecff916b1a049b4359ab--