No subject

Mon Apr 22 03:57:02 UTC 2013

like to code C++, have some spare time currently and I like doing my stuff
on terminals (konsole!)

I am a computer engineering student on fourth year out of five, so I have
gotten a good experience on programming so far.
I never got into any project involving more people though so I have no
experience on that.

I would prefer to contribute with programming so that I could get in touch
of that shared project environment.
Though I could also help with testing or something else if needed.

Could you give me some better guidance on where to start?
The whole project feels rather complex for me to just hop in now.
Thanks! :)

--=20
Erico de Morais Nunes
Engenharia de Computa=E7=E3o
Universidade Federal do Pampa
Campus Bag=E9

--001636e1ecff916b1a049b4359ab

Hey,<br><br>I've been a KDE user for some time but never really got int=
o contributing for rhe project.<br><br>I've been pointed to this blog p=
ost: <a href=3D"http://neverendingo.blogspot.com/2011/01/finding-unloved-20=
11-part-i.html">http://neverendingo.blogspot.com/2011/01/finding-unloved-20=
11-part-i.html</a><br>