[Konsole-devel] advanced unicode material in the konsole

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:05:15 UTC 2012

On 2012年10月08日 18:58, Lars Doelle wrote:
> Hi Jekyll,

Hi Lars

> as i wrote before, i'm working to redraw the line
> between the emulation and the gui in the konsole.
> Doing so, i came over "ExtendedCharTable" and
> its friends.
>
> The problem i have now is, that i need a test suite
> or anything to (re)produce the proper operation
> of this code.

AFAIK, there is unfortunately no such test case or equivalence.

> The log say, this file orignates from your hands.

Actually what I have done is just extracting and moving the code of
class ExtendedCharTable into its own files. Its code was previously
scattered around in other files, which is annoying for reading the code.

> Are you aware of anyone actually using this code?

I'm not sure I understand this "anyone actually using this code", but
clearly konsole needs it. The last big change which heavily relies upon
that class is
http://commits.kde.org/konsole/c335324f31e946d4e3a0c63d1fbed8c114aea987,
if I remember correctly.

Regards