[Konsole-devel] [konsole] src: Look for LibKonq before using it.

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Sat Aug 27 22:09:06 UTC 2011

On Saturday 27 August 2011 19:03:16 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Christophe Giboudeaux <cgiboudeaux at gmx.com> writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Saturday 27 August 2011 21:48:24 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> >> +macro_optional_find_package(LibKonq)
> >> +macro_log_feature(LIBKONQ_FOUND "LibKonq" "libkonq is a construction kit
> >> for a file manager. It comes from kde-baseapps." "http://www.kde.org"
> >> TRUE)
> >
> > if you set it to TRUE in the macro_log_feature, using
> > 'macro_optional_find_package' makes no sense since it's not optional
> > anymore.
> It is not optional indeed, but it's more of a problem with the name of
> the macro than with its purpose. Konsole always seems to need libkonq,
> and I only used macro_optional_find_package instead of
> find_package(... REQUIRED) because this way CMake will not stop
> immediately and will show the feature log at the end.

find_package (... REQUIRED) is not needed, setting TRUE in the
macro_log_feature already handles that.
The issue with your commit is the macro_optional_find_package usage which was
created for a sole purpose: pass -DWITH_FOO=false to cmake.
Only this line should be replaced with a simple find_package(LibKonq)