[Konsole-devel] [konsole] src: Look for LibKonq before using it.

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 27 22:03:16 UTC 2011

Christophe Giboudeaux <cgiboudeaux at gmx.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 27 August 2011 21:48:24 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> +macro_optional_find_package(LibKonq)
>> +macro_log_feature(LIBKONQ_FOUND "LibKonq" "libkonq is a construction kit
>> for a file manager. It comes from kde-baseapps." "http://www.kde.org" TRUE)
>>

> if you set it to TRUE in the macro_log_feature, using
> 'macro_optional_find_package' makes no sense since it's not optional anymore.

It is not optional indeed, but it's more of a problem with the name of
the macro than with its purpose. Konsole always seems to need libkonq,
and I only used macro_optional_find_package instead of
find_package(... REQUIRED) because this way CMake will not stop
immediately and will show the feature log at the end.