[Konsole-devel] HP NonStop 6530 emulation for Konsole in KDE

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:35:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

Konsole's emulator is based on the DEC VT102 terminal with some
extensions added for xterm.  The effort involved in implementing
support for a different machine will depend on how similar its command
syntax and functionality is to VT102.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to read through the documents you
attached and give you a more detailed answer.

Regards,
Robert.