[Konsole-devel] recent konsole regressions?

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Sat May 8 16:03:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

On May 7, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> hi :)
>
> i've found two recent konsole regressions and i'm not sure if you are aware of
> them or who might be responsible for them, so i thought i'd ask before filing
> bug reports so that the reports can be as accurate as possible:
>
> a) sometimes when searching (Ctrl+F), konsole hangs; this may be linked to
> clearing the scrollback, more input being received and then searching for a
> string that does not exist ... but i haven't confirmed that completely yet.

Do happen to have a clear way to duplicate the issue?  Did you notice this issues before a few weeks ago or just recently?

> b) clearing the scrollback used to do the equivalent of Ctrl+L+<clear
> scrollback>; it no longer does the "Ctrl+L" bit. is this intentional?

Yes, it is 'Clear Scrollback' only now.  It was thought the user could type 'clear' if they wanted.  We are trying to simplify the menus.

Adding konsole ml for other peoples info.

Kurt Hindenburg
kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com