[Konsole-devel] konsole pgup and pgdown

one forall oneforall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:46:07 UTC 2009

Hi
  sorry it took me so long but I find it extremely hard to understand
and use the mailing list. I'm sure there are lots of others too that
don't say anything because of the email system too.
But is not the sole purpose of konsole to run applications 1 for each
tab. To run them like cli?
If so then mc has allays used ctrl+pgup and pgdown but now after all
the years of using konsole, konsole is interfering with an app that
its supposed to run just like from cli(terminal,shell) . Yes you can
go change the shortcut but since its an Alternative then that
Alternative should be another not something interfering with it
working out of the box like cli. Dunno why now in kde4 it wants to do
that . I sure hope its fixed thanks.
1) apps should run with no interference like they would from cli.
2) An Alternative shouldn't be a short cut an app uses .
3) 1 app or 100 doesn't matter the purpose is to run AN app just like
it does from cli
4) Even if you can take time to find out how to change it . It was
Always working in previous kde's , which defeats the porpose of making
it like cli. and from working to not . just that alone is enought to
know its the wrong way to go
5) Frustrating to have to fix something that worked before with ease.
6) Just hoping to see it do what it used too and should do.

Any way hope this gets fixed.
Bring it back to the porpose of using it to work proper with the
app/apps since it used to
later