[Konsole-devel] Ridiculously large Konsole line spacing

John Stanley johnstops at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 00:33:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I just built and installed kde-4.2.0.  All 'n all, I'm rather impressed;
a vast improvement from version 4.0.x (the last version I tried).
However, while this may seem a bit silly/trivial, does anyone know how
to modify line spacing in Konsole?  For me, a comfortable console
emulator is probably the single most important app.  Until the current
'way too large spacing' is made adjustable I really cannot use konsole--
I'd rather just stick with XFCE's Terminal instead.

thanks much,
John