[Konsole-devel] Patch review process

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Tue Apr 7 20:40:28 UTC 2009

Hello again,

I put a patch on reviewboard.kde.org after posting it here and hoped for
reviewers. I noticed that there are quite some other Konsole patches lying
around in reviewboard. I hung out a bit on #konsole on freenode, not much
traffic there, I actually got promoted by someone because I seemed to be a
Konsole dev. So I wonder where (and if) Konsole development takes place
currently and how is the preferred way to contribute then?

p.s.: Please CC me, I'm not on the list.
--
Kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke