[Konsole-devel] Konsole KPart in QGraphicsProxyWidget Problem

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:16:57 UTC 2008

Hi Jared,

If you could file a bug report against Konsole on bugs.kde.org I'll look
at it soon.  Please include your patch as a reference.

> Obviously those few lines of code were put there for a reason that I'm
> hoping someone here understands =)

They are there to support double width and double height lines.  Not a
hugely important feature but it is there to make the "vttest" terminal
test suite work better.  The code can be rewritten so that it pushes a
new transform matrix onto the stack and pops it afterwards rather than
resetting the painter's world transform back to the defaults after every
line.

Regards,
Robert.