[Konsole-devel] Creating a new Konsole Session / Docuemntation issue

Philipp Sternberg philipp.sternberg at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 15:06:06 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

i came across this thing when i tried to set up a new session for console
which would then be available in the sessions menu.

I didn't know what to do at all, so i browsed to
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdebase-apps/konsole/index.html

the subchapter "Sessions" (in Chapter 2) told me what to do:

"1. Click on the menu entry Settings->Manage Profiles..."
Unfortunately there is no such entry in the Settings menu....

Well ok it may be that the documentation is outdated (im using konsole 1.6.6).
However which version of konsole does the application apply to ?

The revision number of the documentation sais Revision 1.6.2 (2006-08-16).
Does it mean that it does apply to konsole 1.6.2 ??
If so, the documentation should say so (I think all application-handbooks
should do so !!!).

However second question still is, how i can create a new session in konsole
1.6.6.

Kind regards

Phil