[Konsole-devel] Question about redimentionning a Konsole

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:27:12 UTC 2006

Hello,

The problem where reducing the width of Konsole and then enlarging it
again causes text to be lost is fixed in KDE 4.

As for adjusting output when the size of the window expands, I don't
think this is possible at Konsole's level.  My understanding is that
by the time Konsole receives the output from the program running in
the terminal, it has already been formatted based on the size
associated with the teletype Konsole happens to be connected to.

Regards,
Robert.