[Konsole-devel] Question about redimentionning a Konsole

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Fri Nov 24 04:01:17 UTC 2006

Ths feature has been asked for before, you should be able to find a request
for it on bugs.kde.org. Maybe one of the current maintainers can provide you
with feedback on how likely / unlikely it is that this will be implemented.

Cheers,
Waldo

--
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Intel Corporation