[Konsole-devel] KDE 4 - Refactoring the Konsole user interface

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 22:36:33 UTC 2006

On 12/26/06, Robert Knight <robertknight at gmail.com> wrote:

> To deal with this, I propose refactoring the UI into more of a
> model-view-controller setup.  I have already done some work of this in
> the separate konsole-split-view branch, but I would like to see the

Hi,
  How are you compiling this branch?  Are you 'svn switch' from konsole
trunk to this branch in the same directory?  Also it looks like
ViewManager.cpp is missing?

I get errors w/ cmake:
% cmake --debug-output -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/Volumes/Extra/KDEDIRS/trunk/
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
/Volumes/Extra/KDE/svn/branches/work/konsole-split-view/
Running with debug output on.
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/Volumes/Extra/KDE/svn/branches/work/konsole-split-view/konsole/CMakeLists.txt:9:
Unknown CMake command "kde4_automoc".
-- Configuring done

  Regards,
    Kurt