[Konsole-devel] KDE 4 - Refactoring the Konsole user interface

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 22:20:01 UTC 2006

Hello Kurt,

Unfortunately I think it might be quite tricky to use the Konsole part
directly since multiple views can share the same session.  I don't
think the parts framework was designed for that - it works on the
concept of each part opening a URL in its own document.

However, by splitting up the front-end into smaller parts it should be
possible to cut down the code duplication considerably since the
embedded Konsole will be able to re-use many of those parts.

Regards,
Robert