[Konsole-devel] konstruct install packages

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu May 8 14:34:03 UTC 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 13:27, David Caro wrote:

> Great program!  I was looking through all of the libraries on the kde
> site and was pretty upset at all the downloading.  A google search

This is not a mailing-list for Konstruct. Konstruct has nothing to do with
Konsole except the hosting within Konsole's webspace and my person. :-)

> Does the meta/everything make install all of the apps to?  If I really
> want to install *everything* what do I have to do?

At the moment it doesn't install the i18n packages, kde/kdebindings (because
not needed by almost everyone) and apps/koffice-unstable including its depen-
dencies (because it conflicts with apps/koffice). It's possible that in future
more definitions are not included in "everything" like arson (which is the
3rd installed CDR program and in my impression not actively developed).

Bye,
   Steve