[Konsole-devel] konstruct install packages

David Caro davecaro at carocompanies.com
Thu May 8 11:27:04 UTC 2003

Great program!  I was looking through all of the libraries on the kde
site and was pretty upset at all the downloading.  A google search
brought me to your site.  Quick questions:

Does the meta/everything make install all of the apps to?  If I really
want to install *everything* what do I have to do?

The only precondition that I do not have to install is Qt 3.1?

Thanks for making such a lengthy install much easier.

Later on then