[Konsole-devel] Re-attaching resized sessions

Volker Krause vkrause at gmx.de
Sat Jul 26 15:59:28 UTC 2003

Hi,

I noticed the following problem with konsole: When I re-attache a session that
has been resized, i.e. hasn't the same size as the window it is attached to,
it is not updated to the new size. This results in either not using all the
available space or using more space than available, i.e. you couldn't see the
last lines. Resizing the window after attaching updates the size correctly.

The attached patch seems to fix this problem, but since I'm not very familiar
with the konsole internals, I'm not sure if this is the correct solution.

regards
Volker