[Konsole-devel] Fwd: [dot-notify] Keeping windows on desktops at specific X,Y positions

Waldo Bastian bastian at svn.net
Thu Oct 31 12:15:36 UTC 2002

This seems to be a common request. KDE applications in general support
the --geometry option to specify a certain X,Y position and you can use
kstart to let them pop up on a specific desktop but it might be nice if
we could add some sort of --desktop option for KDE application so that
you don't need kstart.

Cheers,
Waldo

Begin forwarded message: