[Konsole-devel] Embedding Konsole

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Tue Mar 26 21:09:23 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 19:30, David Durst wrote:

> I was wondering if there were any good tutorials on embedding konsole

There are two general kparts tutorials about writing and using kparts at
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html . But you
can also learn by looking at the kdebase/kate/app/kateconsole.* files.

> If so where do I get the konsole source from to do so, because I do
> not find a seperate package containing it.

Konsole is included in and always released with kdebase. So the easiest
way is that your application requires that kdebase is installed. :-)

Bye,
   Steve