[Konsole-devel] Ctrl+arrow keys

Eric Christopherson rakko at charter.net
Thu Jul 25 17:05:15 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 01:16:37PM +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:

> > Is it a bug that I can't assign control+arrow keys, or was that a design
> > decision made somewhere along the line?
>
> Works fine with HEAD, but you swapped the two definitions. Perhaps you entered
> the definitions into wrong keytable (default.Keytab and didn't compile it)?

Stephan, are you sure? I have one I checked out on 7/23. When I start
konsole from another shell, I get the debugging messages:

/site/home/eric/.kde-HEAD/share/apps/konsole/xterm-deb.keytab(109):
keystroke already assigned in line 35.
/site/home/eric/.kde-HEAD/share/apps/konsole/xterm-deb.keytab(110):
keystroke already assigned in line 36.

Lines 35 and 36 read:

key Right-Shift-Ansi : "\EC"
key Left -Shift-Ansi : "\ED"

109 and 110 read:

key Right -Shift +Control  : "\Ef"
key Left  -Shift +Control  : "\Eb"

Logically, I would assume that right-shift-ansi is NOT the same keystroke as
right-shift+control.

--
Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^