[Konsole-devel] <Shift><Tab> not being passed to application

Stratford, Scott scott.stratford at adi-limited.com
Wed Jul 24 02:06:54 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am having trouble getting a <Shift><Tab> key passed to a curses
application running in a Konsole (Redhat 7.2 / Konsole 1.02). Running under
an Xterm I get the key press but I don't in a Konsole. I have been trying
all sorts of keytab entries (i.e. key Tab +Shift+Ansi : "\E[Z" key Tab
+Shift-Ansi : "\E[Z" etc) to no avail. I have checked (and double checked)
that there is no KDE keybinding for Shift-Tab, but I am worried it may be
"hard wired" into the window manager and that there is no way of getting a
shift-tab in a Konsole ????
Thanks for any  help,
Scott Stratford

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this
information in error, or are advised that you have been posted this Email by
accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute it,
delete the Email and keep no copies.