[Konsole-devel] Re: [Fwd: [kde] How can I disable the horrible new text D-n-D in Konqueror?]

Stephan Binner Stephan.Binner at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 21:13:12 UTC 2002

On Thursday 21 February 2002 06:02, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> You write "Konqi" but from the symptoms that you describe it sounds more as
> if you mean "Konsole". Am I correct? If so, yes, I have had more complaints
> about this new feature and I am considering to remove/disable it for KDE 3.0

I am against disabling it (thinking again it's now bugfree :). Please make it
configurable and if it's too late for i18n make it a hidden config option.

Somebody suggested to make it a KDE-wide option. I don't see a sense in making
it application specific, why shouldn`t it do in Konsole while it does in Kate?

Bye,
   Steve