[Konsole-devel] Re: [Fwd: [kde] How can I disable the horrible new text D-n-D in Konqueror?]

Bryce Nesbitt bryce at obviously.com
Thu Feb 21 19:34:29 UTC 2002

I hate it also.   KDE would be better without it.

On a related note, the inconsistent handling of URL's in cut & paste is a pain.  Half
the time it interrupts my attempt to cut & paste a URL.  Then, if I get frustrated with
the feature and try to actually USE it, half the time it does not work (additionally
interrupting my attempt to cut & paste the url).  KDE is better off without these
fancy "I know what you meant to do" features.

			-Bryce

--
Hi! I'm a do-it-yourself virus... please delete 4 files at random
from your hard drive.  Pass me on to all your friends.