[Konsole-devel] [PATCH]Konsole: Unix98 ttys this time it works
ml at gioelebarabucci.com
Wed Apr 3 22:54:01 UTC 2002
[dunno if konsole-devel accepts who is not subscribed, so i'm sending this
also to kde-devel]
Ok, last time you said that it could not be incorporated because of the
feature freeze... this time I hope it will go in for 3.1.
- ability to open a new device on a /dev/pts/ UNIX98 filesystem (that should
be used by all and is used by cgywin).
- konsole_granpty is able to chown tty/pty under /dev/pts/ (so we avoid
1) I've modified this:
-int chownpty(int fd, int grant)
+int chownpty(int fd, bool grant)
and changed where necessary, it this ok?
2) this is more explicit IMO
- if (!strcmp(argv,"--grant"))
+ if (strcmp(argv,"--revoke"))
3) Please add the configure.in.in test in konsole/configure.in.in dir, this
where it belongs, but I've no way to create a new file and make it "cvs
diff"-ed, so I had to add in in kdebase/configure.in.in
Gioele Barabucci (Gb])
) mailto:dev at gioelebarabucci.com
) ) I've been and now I've gone
) ) /Magic Pie^Oasis
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9469 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the konsole-devel