KonquerorE cross compile for ARM

D G deja711 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 16:50:35 CEST 2007

Akshay and Dr. Stefan,

You have guided to the correct path. I am struggling a
bit with getting the latest gcc arm cross compiler to
work. I might give a ltib a try as well.

Once again thank you very much! I think I am on the
correct path now.

Thanks,

Dejan

--- Akshay Mishra <akshaymishra at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Akshay: Your suggestions are similar. I need to
> find
> > install this zlib package, but being that this
> > compiler was given to me as is, I will have to
> ether
> > get a newer one with full developer support or
> find
> > this zlib. Do you know where I can get this?
> >
> > Once again thank you for valuable suggestions.
>
> Without reading your full mail, I provide what I
> used and what worked
> for me here:
>
> For the toolchain I use the ltib
> (bitshrine/freescale).
>
> I used the following config:
> ./configure --enable-static --enable-embedded
> --enable-qpe
> --enable-qt-embedded --host=arm-linux

--with-qt-dir=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/qtopia-free-2.2.0/qtopia/qt2/

--with-qtopia-dir=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/qtopia-free-2.2.0/qtopia

--with-qtopia-includes=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/qtopia-free-2.2.0/qtopia/include

--with-qt-includes=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/qtopia-free-2.2.0/qt2/include

--with-qt-libraries=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/qtopia-free-2.2.0/qtopia/lib
> --with-extra-libs=/arm/lib
> --with-extra-includes=/arm/include

--with-ssl-dir=/home/akshay/builddir/rpm/BUILD/openssl-0.9.7m