konqueror for BF537

saravanan sar sar_van81 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 6 11:30:33 CET 2007

hi everyone,

i have a doubt regarding porting konqueror/embedded into bf537. in a linux pc when we browse the webpages there are stored in the system as temporary internet file in interner explorer or cache in mozilla firefox. we can clear them manually by going to internet options and clicking "Delete files" (in IE browser)or "clear cache"(inMozilla firefox). in blackfin  how is it done..?i mean in blackfin is there any thing like this...?if so then  where are they  getting stored..? Also how to clear them...? or these are perfomed automatically by uclinux or konqueror webbrowser....?

can anyone provide me suggestion for this...?

thanks in advance,

sararavanan.