Questions about build Konqueror-e3

inoue masatoshi inoue at qubitstar.co.jp
Fri Feb 16 04:37:03 CET 2007

Hello, huhu.

Could you solve about this problem?
Now, I will show how I add th plug-in folder to konq/e.

1. extract "another" konq/e.
2. then, put your plugin directory to add-ons directory of "another" konq/e
.
3. Edit the Makefile.am (Here I copied Makefile.am from kplaintext's one)
4. run aclocal, automake to create Maikefile.in for plugin.
4. Copy the directory of plugin which has Makefile.in to "original" konq/e
5. run configure script for "original"konq/e
6. run make

I know this way is not smart, as my English orz...
But anyway I could compile the konq/e with plug-in.

Regards

Inoue