Questions about build Konqueror-e3

huzj huzj at magima.com.cn
Wed Feb 7 08:36:23 CET 2007

I am building konqueror/e(konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121.tar.bz2) on qt-x11-free-3.3.5.tar.gz .
And I have some problems.

I want to add a plugin to support a customed html embedded content. To to that, I need to write a project and put it into the dir addons/. But I don't know how to write a Makefile.in and Makefile.am.

After a search about Mafilefile.in, I found that Makefile.in is generated from Makefile.am by automake. Than I run "aclocal && automake&&autoconf" in the top dir of konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121 to regenerate all the Makefile.in and configure. But it can't work correctlly.

Please give me some suggestion about how to rebuild all the makefile.in and "configure" or about how to write a custom addon's makefile.

Any help is appreciated!

best regards

huhu