lost focus

TGreen at wencor.com TGreen at wencor.com
Mon Dec 10 20:57:49 CET 2007

This may be a newbie question, but I've searched for the answer for a
while, and still don't know.  In the course of running konq/e, I have a
javascript function that calls an external program that requires some user
input.  Up to there all is functioning correctly, but on return it would
seem that the original page no longer has keyboard input focus.  I run
strace on konqueror, and I see that one of the processes actually gets the
input, but nothing is done with it.  The keystrokes just don't go
anywhere.  How do I regain focus on the original window?

TIA,

Tom Green
tgreen at digecor.com