konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 02:43:53 CEST 2006

Hi,
As to the problem you met, can you confirm that the
connection between your host and the web server is OK?
and the HTML source has been transfered from the
server?
Since you can view static page, it seems that the QT
configuration is OK, of course including the font
configuration.
I guess this is a problem of data transportation,
or some internal error in the Konq-E,
I met a lot of problems while making the konq-e work
on my target board,
especially in the JS part and Cookie part.

Additionally, I'm using the 20040524 snapshot instead
of the newest one.

Hope this can help you.