konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121

KK Yong kehkok at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:43:43 CEST 2006

Hi YJ,

I can see the static webpage on my ramdisk through konq-emb.  Many thanks
for your suggestion.  I have problem in display some text, I can see my url
text on screen, but not others.  Do you have any suggestion?  I have try to
symlink the ../lib/fonts to the following directory in my ramdisk, but still
no luck.

mkdir -p /usr/local/qt-embedded/etc/
cd /usr/local/qt-embedded/etc/
ln -s /mnt/kqt/qte-arm/qt-embedded-free-3.3.6/lib/fonts/ fonts

Other directories:
/usr/local/qt-embedded/etc/
/usr/lib/qt-embedded/etc/
/lib
/usr/local/qt-embedded/lib/

By the way, I am using qt-embedded-free-3.3.6

Thx. in advance.

-KK