rtti for dynamix casts

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Mar 9 01:11:15 CET 2006

Brian Dembinski wrote:

> I've included the entire debug output, but the tail of that is :
> debug: _finished
> debug: [void KIO::Scheduler::releaseJob(KIO::SimpleJob*, bool)]
> called, job:0x84fef10
> debug: SlaveBase: read() error 2, No such file or directory! exiting!
> launcher: creating slave for protocol http
> launcher: error sending launcherSlavePidCmd: Broken pipe
> debug: Reading Entry Local Protocols/http
> debug: (850) HTTPProtocol::reparseConfiguration
> debug: SlaveBase: select() error 9, Bad file descriptor! exiting!
> debug: SlaveBase: read() error 2, No such file or directory! Exiting!

I'm beginning to suspect that it has to do with the remote httpd server
closing the connection before konq/e is ready for it....

I've spent the last hour watching this thing crash over and over; the
crash happens about the time the httpd child goes away, a second after
the flash movie starts.

I'm going to try and patch my httpd server to delay closing the
connection, but obviously that won't help you....

--Yan