building kdenox in trunk

Adam Doppelt amd at gurge.com
Wed Jul 5 22:20:44 CEST 2006

When I try to build against qte2 using a slightly tweaked version of the
qtopia configuration, I get:

ksock.cpp:105: error: syntax error before `::' token
ksock.cpp:109: error: `sin' was not declared in this scope
ksock.cpp:111: error: `sin' was not declared in this scope
ksock.cpp:111: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `memset' with no type
ksock.cpp:111: error: `int memset' redeclared as different kind of symbol

Adam