Repaint issue..

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Jan 26 11:26:18 CET 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 11:15, AnsumanTapan Satpathy wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
> I am also facing the same problem of repaint while using qt-embedded.
> Can you tell me where I can find the fix you have provided for this
> issue?
>
> Regards.
> Ansuman

It should be fixed in the latest snapshot:
http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/snapshots/konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121.tar.bz2

If you want to patch an older version of konqueror embedded instead, you can
try applying (or adapting) the patch itself, which resides in

$KDENOX/konq-embed/kdesrc/khtml/patches/fix-khtmlview-for-qtembedded.patch

The patch fixes the repaint issues at the expense of strict specs adherence,
however.

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //