New to Building Konq/E

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sun Feb 5 16:00:02 CET 2006

Luciano Montanaro wrote:

>Find the latest Qt/Embeddev v3.x if you can.
>Otherwise, you can try building against Qt2 if you need to integrate in a
>Qtopia environment. But the Qt2 port is being done now, and I don't know how
>well it works currently. If I understand correctly, it basically works, but
>there may still be problems.

I've been using Qt/E 3.3.4 with no problems on the Qt end...  I would be
interested to know if anyone has done any work on the minimum Qt/E
configuration needed to run Konq/E?

Or to provide some more scientific method of doing so than randomly
disabling features in the qconfig.h files and seeing if Konq/E will
build?  :-)

SInce basically my environment consists of Konq/E only, I don't need
support in Qt/E for anything else...

--Yan