konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121

KK Yong kehkok at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 05:09:27 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I successfully compiled qt-embedded-free-3.3.6 under arm-linux.  Then I am
trying to compile konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121 with enabling
"--enable-embedded" and "--enable-qt-embedded" options in ./configure.  As
usual, it failed with the following messege:

configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021) and < 4.0) (library qte-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.Make sure
that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

Can anyone kindly direct me what can I do from here?  Is there a workable
konq version with "

-KK

--

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing
anything very innovative." (W. Allen)