Which version is most stable.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Mon Apr 3 19:06:04 CEST 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 16:48, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> > Eva, do you think the SVN repository is in good shape for a snapshot?
>
> well, deleteLater is commented out right now ;-) There also is a crash at
> shutdown, but I guess this is caused by the missing deleteLater
> functions.
>
> By the end of the week might be a better date actually, is that ok?

I think so, yes. I'll prepare a new snapshot during the weekend, or early
next week, then.

> Luciano, what further plans do you have with SVN? We'll now do bugfixing,
> but it may take another 2-3 weeks until everything is finished. Should we
> create a branch?
>
> I guess you might want to port to kdelibs 3.5.2 at some point. I gave it
> a try, but again quite a lot of code changed...

I'd like to, but I have not much spare time at the moment. So you can go
ahead working on trunk. I could prepare a snapshot when you think your work
is ready, then work on updating to KDE 3.5.2 (or 3.5.3).

Ciao,
Luciano

--
Łŭčīåñø Montanaro //