About copyWidget() function in QT4.01

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Sep 15 11:31:28 CEST 2005

El Jueves, 15 de Septiembre de 2005 11:00, 陈维 escribió:
> Hi,
>
>   I want to port Konq-E to QT4.01. In QT4.01, If I turn on
> DEBUG_NO_PAINT_BUFFER macro at khtmlview.cpp, then I can see the
> currect contents, but comment DEBUG_NO_PAINT_BUFFER macro then can't
> see the contents.

Hi,
I have not yet started thinking about a Qt 4 port for konqueror embedded.
My plan is to update konq-embedded to kdelibs 3.5 when kdelibs 3.5 is
released, and to make a branch for the porting to qt4/kdelibs4 after that,
probably around december/january.

>   I found copyWidget() function don't ok in QT4.01. When call this
> function, bitBlt() will change QPainter's active state, then program
> will wrong and we can't see the currect web page contents.
>   I think maybe use p->drawPixmap(p->xForm( QPoint(tx, ty) +
> br[i].topLeft() ), *pm, br[i]), but the QPoint param alway wrong.
>
>   Who can help me? Thanking you in advance.

The khtml in kde trunk SVN should be fixed with regards to this.

If you really want to port to qt4, you should start from the svn repository.

The shopping list is roughly:

- Check out kdelibs from trunk
- Check out kdenox from trunk
- Sort out what to do with the build system - kdelibs 4 uses unsermake,
  kdenox currently wants auttools. I'd try to stick with autotools for the
  while. it seems kdelibs 4 is going to change build system again shortly.
- make sure there is a kdelibs at the same level where you did the kdenox
  checkout, than cd to kdenox, and issue the command:
  make -f Makefile.cvs
- Try running configure, and fix the problems you encounter.
- Get back here, so we can commit your changes.

As I said above, I'd rather wait for a while more, until the dust settles a
bit on kdelibs. But of course you are free to experiment earlier.

Feel free to ask, if you have other questions.
I will try to help.

Ni hao,
Luciano
--