konq-e failing after it shows the message "Before Main Window"

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Oct 6 10:32:36 CEST 2005

El Miércoles, 5 de Octubre de 2005 20:27, Rohit Mordani escribió:
> konqueror-embedded-20030705-r3
> Qt 2.3.2
>
> is what I am using..
> What is kdenox?

kdenox is the name of the konqueror embedded module on KDE SVN repository.
It's a long time from the release of konqueror-embedded-20030705, but I
think it already required Qt 3. There are more recent snapshots on

http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/

but they definitely require Qt 3.x to work.
I'm unsure how I can help you, since I do not have the environment to make
tests. Maybe you can ask those that created the package. Where did you
download the snapshot from?

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //