konqueror command line

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Thu May 12 09:24:08 CEST 2005

Helo: is it possible to launch konqueror from command
line this way?
konqueror /mydir/myfile
so konqueror opens it on start because I once it's
openned I have to click on File and go to Next View in
order this page can appear.
konqueror's output is
root:/opt/QtPalmtop/bin# ./konqueror /root/ena.html
Launcher::dispatchLoop()...
QGList::locaPte: Index -1 ouof range
QGList::locate: Index -1 out of range
debug: KHTMLPart::init this=0x459890 d=0x44ff50
debug: KHTMLPart::init this=0x466bc8 d=0x43d5c0
debug: creating slave for file:/root/ena.html
launcher: creating slave for protocol file
debug: HTMLVi5ew::openURL fil/froot/ena.html tee
text/html
debHaTMLPart::openURftile:/root/ena.hl
debug: closing old URL
debug: KHTMLPart::openURL now (before started) m_url =
file:/root/ena.html
debug: saveState!
debug: KHTMLPart::saveState saving URL
file:/root/ena.html
debug: KHTMLPart::clear() this = 0x459890
QObject::connect: No such signal QObject::cleared()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver oname: 'unnamed'debug:
SSL in use?
debug: setIcon unlock done.
debug:  using transitional parseMode
debug: _finished
debug: releaseJob 0x463438
debug: file : current 0x44dc50
debug: KHTMLPart::emitLoadEvent 0x459890
debug: saveState!
debug: KHTMLPart::saveState saving URL
file:/root/ena.html
debug: sam: killing 0
debug: Slave::kill()
Slave::kill()
debug: Slave::~Slave()
debug: removed client!

This part rings a bell for me:
debug: KHTMLPart::openURL now (before started) m_url =
file:/root/ena.html

Thanks in advance

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner