Feeds containing qpe-base 1.5 needed for konqueror are down!

Analabha Roy hariseldon99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 03:52:01 CET 2005

Hi,

 Just installed familiar 0.8 w opie in my ipaq h3650 and I've been
trying to install konqueror from the ipk builds at
http://bolug.uni-bonn.de/files/konq-e/
Those builds require the package qpe-base 1.5. I googled for feeds
that contain this ipk but all of them seem to be down :(.

 If anybody knows of a feed that's running then please forward the
url. Also, if anybody has the package, please reply to mailing list
with attachment so that I ( and others who may need it) can get it.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
AR