errors building Qt/E 2.3.7

David A. Peters davidp at matrixpd.com
Thu Jan 6 20:51:55 CET 2005

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I'll start here.
I'm trying to build Qt/E 2.3.7 to run on an AT91RM9200, but I'm getting the
following error:

Dwarf Error: Could not find abbrev number 54

The error comes after it tries to link the files in the examples/aclock
folder.  It is the first error of many others.  Mode of the others are
"multiple definition" or "undefined reference".

When I run configure, I use:
./configure -platform linux-x86-g++ -xplatform linux-arm-g++ -shared

I used all of the default values.
I'm using 2.95.3 to build Qt/E.

My goal is to get Qt/E and Konq/E running on our control.  If there is
anyone that can help me out or point me in the right direction, I'd really
appreciate it.